Spending money in your community is the most direct way to positively impact the local economy.
You can do this by:
- Looking for local products before buying
- Exploring new ways to buy – curbside pick-up or delivery options
- Buying gift cards to local businesses
- Buying from farmers’ & crafters’ markets
- Searching for local products at grocery stores
You don’t have to spend to make an impact!
Turn acting local into a lifestyle by:
Let’s continue to grow as a community! Your small actions are part of a broader picture.
Staying focused on local products:
- Keeps our community unique
- Benefits the local economy
- Maintains and creates job
- Reduces the environmental impact
- Creates a stronger community